Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ms Poison and Ms Zea: Thank-you for the great session we had together last night and this morning. It certainly exceed all my expectations. The two of you are very skilled Dommes with creative and maybe evil minds. I must say covering the clock so I could not see it added a huge mind fuck and certainly made my last hour and half or more in the cage a tough one. But I did it. The relief when I finally saw Ms Poison enter was fantastic. I was starting to panic and was about ready to wet myself. I really enjoyed the different dynamic of the two of you and it was a nice surprise to have that longer session with you, Ms Zea after Ms Poison left. I certainly rank the two of you a the best Dommes I have seen. As you know I don't get this opportunity much but if I find the opportunity it will be the two of you I will call. If you ever make it to London, Ontario do let me know. Thank-you, pretty pantyslut

No comments:

Post a Comment