Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Goddesses Were With me Last Night, a testimonial by Ms Zea's will.

The Goddesses were certainly with me last night. On short notice, Ms Zea was able to see me. And after a very long day of having my mind slip away repeatedly to revisit the many previous incredible activities W/we have shared, i stood at Her entranceway with my heart racing. After years of enjoying the pleasure of play with Ms Zea, i still felt a rush of excitement approaching Her door and awaiting whatever She had in store for U/us.
Often, Ms Zea will ask in advance if i have any activities i would like Her to consider for O/our session. As W/we have a long history and Ms Zea knows better than i what i need, some of my requests are used, and some are not. That is the backbone of the exchange of power that ihave entered into with Ms. Zea. As W/we have played over the years, my trust and respect for Her has grown so to the point where i am totally Hers at playtime, to do what She will. And i truly enjoy my subspace that She repeatedly leads me to. Tonight, as i wasn’t given the opportunity to offer considerations and that only that tweaks my excitement level up several notches. One of Ms Zea’s many fortes is Her inquisitiveness, imagination and the obvious enjoyment She has when W/we session. So now W/we are playing to Her pleasure. (Which is in reality, is my pleasure too.)
Her greeting was warm and personable, with a hug and a kiss. And as always She looks magnificent, tonight in Her black leather corset, short black leather kilt with stockings and heels. W/we chatted for a bit about what W/we each had been up to since O/our last meeting, then She announced it was time to get down to some serious Female Domination. Trying to hide my obvious pleasure at this announcement, i prepared myself as directed. Ms Zea had Me undress before Her as She watched. Then, She commanded me to kneel before Her as She sat on Her throne chair. She slowly and sensuously played with my nipples, until i was throbbing with pleasure. Then, She put my collar on me—always a deep and special thrill, as She had it custom made just for me.
After some more caressing and taunting, She ordered me to follow Her to the Medical Room. She motioned for me to get on the medical table, and She bound me to it with many straps, buckles and cuffs. The nipple play progressed with various tools, including a pointy Whartenberg Wheel. Then, She brought out the vibrating sound, and brought me to the brink several times, as i rode the waves of endorphins She orchestrated. Then, She used medical tape to secure the sound in my penis, so She could use Her hands for other things…The sterile single-use-only enema bag’s outer packaging was torn open in front of me, then it was filled with water that was just slightly warmer than my body temperature; just perfect to avoid irritating internal cramps that would spoil O/our pleasure. My eager rectum and then the tip of the nozzle was lubricated, and i was filled to the feeling of perfect fullness. While the enema settled in, Ms Zea massaged my abdomen, played with my nipples, and manipulated the vibrating urethral sound to even greater heights. Just as the intensity became too much to bear, She stopped the activity, removed the enema nozzle, and undid my medical table bindings. After i was finished in the bathroom, i met Ms Zea back in the Throne Room.
Ms Zea had prepared a special treat: an over the knee spanking with a variety of hair brushes, wooden spoons and paddles (while i lay across Her lap and stretched across Her leather couch with my face down). my buttocks went from warm red to stinging crimson, to the point that my cheeks are still tender and warm today as i write this. (Thank You Ms Zea).
Ms Zea then placed me in the rubber sling, fastening my ankles and wrists in their respective cuffs. The click of Her stiletto heels on the hardwood floors is the only sound i hear as She slowly walks around to the side of the sling. “Did you wonder why I didn’t place your nipples in any clamps tonight?” She asked with a sly smile on Her face. She had worked on my nipples with Her fingers during the night, at times soft and titillating then forceful, with pinching and twisting that had me standing on my tip toes. “i'm sure You had your reasons” i replied, knowing the answer would probably be revealed soon enough. “Well, I’m going to pierce your nipples tonight AND I have something else I want to do with them while you are nice and secure in the sling”. She turned and went to gather the piercing supplies from an antique bureau beside the sling frame.
After prepping Her gloved hands and both my nipples with two different antiseptic solutions and a germicide, She showed me the first needle. It certainly looked longer and thicker than the ones She has used in the past. She grasped my nipple between Her gloved thumb and forefinger, placed the needle point at the site she chose to pierce and looked into my eyes as i watched with excitement and anticipation. She SLOWLY pushed the needle through the outer layer of skin and the subsequent layers of epidermis, and then out the other side. She capped the sharp end with a little cork and to gently play with the now pierced and rigid nipple. What an amazing rush. She then proceeded to place a second needle through my newly pierced nipple, perpendicular to and just under the first. She repeated this process with my other nipple. She stood at my side and gently played with my new multiple pierced pleasure buttons. It was a good thing i was tightly secured to the sling as i felt i could have floated away with the endorphins that were surging through me. She told me She had felt it was time to change the way She pierced me, going from a past quick movement to a longer, slower piercing so W/we could both better enjoy the experience, and She couldn’t have been more right.

Through the haze of my endorphin rush, i watched a She took a long leather thong and proceeded to wrap the cord around and under the crossed needles and then to repeat this with the other pierced nipple. She lowered the chain that held the suspension bar from the top cross member of the sling frame to a point about 18 inches over my chest. She looped the middle of the leather thong on the hook and then pulled the chain back up. This in turn just barely took up the slack in the thong and pulled the tied piercings upwards. The pressure this put on the piercings was that incredible mixture of pain and pleasure that can take your breath away. Another endorphin rush, a really big one. Then Ms Zea went to the foot of the sling and ever so gently rocked the sling back and forth, causing an explosion of feelings in my pierced, stretched nipples that had me being carried away on a fantastic ride of sensations. My whole body was responding to this incredible stimulus. Soon my own body was rocking the sling on its own. Then, Ms Zea used a very special method to make my body rock back and forth to the power and control of Her rhythm. And that just kept the pleasures happening… After what seemed like forever, Ms Zea steadied the rocking sling, put on new clean gloves, and started to untie my stretched nipples.

As she removed the needles from my nipples, i got the chance to clear my head some and think of how lucky i was to have the chance to play with someone as special as Ms. Zea. My journey with Her over the years has led me to such amazing experiences, it is hard to believe i’m the same person who showed up at Her establishment thinking the couple of activities i had experienced up to that point were all that i was looking for. Silly me. My Goddess has shown me so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment