Saturday, January 9, 2010

In Praise of Miss Poison (by "x").





We spend our whole lives struggling to understand ourselves. We Struggle
to get where we want to go. Wishing we could be who we want to be.
Defining success and happiness and moving towards all that.

A wonderful life has a much simpler and direct path. It involves giving a
small part of yourself, then more of yourself then all of yourself.
Eventually all your intellect, your heart, your passion and your soul
burns and begs for a take-over.

When I first saw Miss Poison I was totally seduced. She was not
interested in that but it is a tool to her. Her sexuality, her brilliant
mind, her incredible taste in clothes, the way she breaths, her incredible
beauty and style and grace gradually take you over. You feel yourself move
from the center and your only desire becomes to make Miss Poison happy.

At first I felt it. Then I fought it. Then I gave into it and now I long
for my role as her entertainment. I can tell you I was a totally
independent male. Now all I crave is Miss Poison’ s approval. The
slightest sign of happiness from Miss Poison means more to me than every
other woman I have ever known.

After two years, my heart still races as I approach the door. When she
opens the door I feel weak and humble but excited and longing. She is the
perfect woman to lay your body, soul and heart at her feet. She will leave
you breathless and starving to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment