Monday, July 6, 2009

Follow-Up / Testimonial by Our "Kidnapping victim".


Good Day Ma'am (Ms Zea) and Miss (Mistress Katina),

Well I wanted to say hello to you both. I know that you said to write but I was going to anyway.

I had a wonderful time with you both on Saturday both in terms of what we did and also in talking with you. You were wonderful hosts and very patient with me. I am feeling very well and had nothing to show for what happened - impressive I must say. Although when in the shower and washing my chest - damn those hurt but they are fine today. Especially the right one - Miss you did pinch them hard!!

I also wanted to say something to each of you:

Ma'am - as you said about me, I must say the same to you - your pictures do not do you justice. You are distinctively beautiful and you have the most wonderful and sexy legs. I was honestly surprised just how lovely you are. As well, I wanted to thank you for reassuring me when I needed it and controlling the way you did. It was a great night and you certainly lived up to your deserved reputation as the top in Canada.

Miss - I was so entranced by your eyes and face - it was incredible. Your eyes showed so many emotions even when they were closed that it was almost overwhelming. You are beautiful in your control and amazing in your sexiness. And even your voice when I could not see you - sometimes lulled me into security or made me scared as hell.

To both - the control mixed with the occasional laugh was great and relaxed me greatly. You had my attention the whole evening as I was caught in your webs.

Thank you. I hope that I also pleased you in what we did. It is important to me that you both were also happy.

And Miss... I would like to have a follow up visit with you and share our mutual passion and would like to discuss that with you.


That is all for now but again thank you for what was a fantastic time.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment