Sunday, July 5, 2009

Poetry in Praise of Miss Poison (by f.t.)

This is a lovely photo of Miss Poison wearing her favourite colours.
She is a bewitching vision in red and black.
Imagine being on your knees before this gothic Goddess
about toendure some sweet pain or humiliation for her pleasure.
It isn't hard is it?
She is so much the embodiment of a submissive's dreams.
"Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather
Whiplash girlchild in the dark"
The boots are stunning don't you think?
Of course they're faux leather
because despite her willingness totorture her fellow man,
Mistress refuses to play a role in harming any animal.
In fact there is a theme of contradiction like this in her that fascinates me.
She is a mysterious Dark Princess,
genteel and reassuring even while defiling and debasing me.
Punishment and degradation are my coveted rewards in her world.
I feel a freedom only achieved through complete surrender
when she fastens her collar around my neck.
I moan with gratitude when a rope of saliva descends
slowly from her royal lips into my open mouth.
With reverence I offer up my self, bound and buttressed,
to be purified by the sting of her riding crop.
A command to lick between her toes thrills me to the core!
Mistress is a genius of the senses and an expert on the male psyche.
With skill and artistry she leads me to places deep within myself
I never knew existed and to heights previously unimagined.
I don't need or desire an antidote for Miss Poison.
Rather it is life-giving medicine for the soul she provides.
"Strike, dear Mistress, and cure his heart"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lucky Dog

It was Poison did him in

Poor dog!

Laid him out

Soon he was immobilized

Able only to watch as Poison ravaged his body from head to toe

No part spared. None.

Oh, there was pain

But strangely as the end was near

A peaceful bliss took him over
Culminating in a peak of pleasure

Then he went limp, just a shell

One final twitch and all was deathly stillness...

But wait!

Is that a stirring in his body?

Yes he lives!

His limbs suddenly free to move

Resurrected. Better than before!

Like a puppy again.

Was it Poison caused this transformation?

Lucky dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment