Friday, January 30, 2009

Miss Poison's slave's Story (written Miss Poison's slave peter)

When I saw the picture of Miss Poison, I felt that I had to meet Her In person, though, She was far more beautiful than I had imagined. " I'm well aware that I am a beautiful young woman, but don't forget that you are here to serve Me, and that your submissiveness is the only reason that you are permitted in My presence."

She required me to follow two steps behind Her to the dungeon. Other Mistresses had always had me undress before the session, but Miss Poison ordered me to hold still and She undressed me Herself as I stood meekly before Her. She pushed me down to the floor as soon as I was naked, and She stepped on my testicles with Her stiletto heels, laughing as She ground the tip painfully into my groin. My penis was immediately erect and dripping, and Miss Poison collected the drip with her spike heel and forced me to lick it off Her shoe. There was something so sensual and erotic about Her every move, just the confident manner in which She carried Herself and Her remarkable beauty made me realize that I was in for the session of my life.

" I see that you are well-trained, slave, but that doesn't mean that things are going to be easy for you. I want you to understand that very shortly you are going to be tested to the limits of your pain endurance, but first you will bring pleasure to Me. I want you to begin by licking the bottom of My shoe, I want you to clean every square inch of it with your tongue." Miss Poison had a wraparound strap on Her shoe which She directed Me to undo with my teeth. "Pay attention, slave, because you will be required to put my shoes back on when you are done with my foot massage, and most slaves are not clever enough to figure out the proper sequence to get it buckled." Miss Poison was wearing fishnet stockings and She began putting Her toes in my mouth. "I want you to suck on My toes like you would suck on a cock, slave, I want you to give every one of My toes perfect blowjob, because it amuses Me."

Mistress Poison ordered me to sit up straight, and she attached steel-toothed clamps to my nipples, and held the chain taut. "The harder I pull on your nipples, slave, the harder I want you to massage My feet. I want you to work your thumb into the ball of My feet." She tugged on my nipples cruelly and stomped on my balls with Her other foot, laughing all the while as I struggled to concentrate on giving Her the best foot massage possible. "Don't think about your pain. slave, think about My pleasure. ; I enjoy seeing you suffer, and it isn't going to get any easier." She was so beautiful and sexy that I felt stunned to be at Her feet, serving Her. I could see that She was enjoying Herself, and I felt proud that She found me to be an entertaining slave. My cock was dripping more and more, and She made me lick up every drop off Her shoe.

When one foot was rubbed and kissed and adored to Her satisfaction, She ordered me to put the shoe back on, and it was tricky, but I figured it out as I had taken Her orders very seriously and I knew She would be disappointed if I failed to fasten it properly on the first try. She tightened my nipple clamps and ordered me to do an even better job on Her right foot than I had on Her left, even though the pain was getting more intense and She was putting much of Her weight directly on my testicles. I had never been at the foot of such a sexy Mistress and I was determined to be as obedient and submissive as She demanded, as She seemed to be having fun training me. Miss Poison inserted Her entire foot in my mouth and held my head against the floor while She kicked at my cock and balls with Her other foot.

When She was satisfied with Her foot massage, She snapped a collar around my neck and dragged me across the floor to a rack full of various implements of torture and discipline. "I want you to pick two items for your discipline, slave, which will begin very soon. Pick them up in your mouth, and crawl over to the bondage horse." I selected a riding crop and a leather strap and obeyed Her order as She led me by my leash across the dungeon floor on my hands and knees.and yanked me up off the floor and onto my back on the bondage horse. "Spread your legs as wide as possible, slave, I want your cock and balls to be fully exposed and vulnerable"

Within moments I was restrained in inescapable bondage. "Try to get away slave, try as hard as you can!" I struggled mightily, but there was no escape, I was at Her mercy, (and loving every minute of it.) Miss Poison took a moment to admire Her work and laugh at my predicament, spread-eagled on Her bondage horse, with my fully erect cock: an easy target for Her riding crop. With much amusement She began whipping me all over my body with the riding crop while I continued to hold the leather strap in my teeth. "Aren't you going to thank your Mistress, slave?"

With every blow I shouted "Thank You Mistress Poison!!" until they became too rapid for me to keep up with Her. She paused, putting the clamps back on my nipples, and lighting a red candle which She placed on my chest. She put the crop in my mouth and began beating my cock and balls with the strap.

"Don't move, or you'll knock the candle over, slave! Don't forget to thank your Mistress!!" She intensified Her whipping until I was ecstatic with pain and my excitement exploded over her leather strap, which She made me swallow and lick off until the strap was clean. She then took the candle, which was a short thick design with a large pool of melted wax in the center around the wick, and poured the wax on my chest in the shape of a P. When She released me She had me empty her garbage containers, bag it up, and take it out to the street. I returned a week later for a second mind-blowing session before I left Toronto for my home in the United States, and I have never stopped dreaming of the awesome and beautiful Miss Poison, and how She trained me in the two most perfect sessions of my life. I have served many beautiful Mistresses but Miss Poison remains the most talented and the most beautiful among them, with the special attribute that She seemed to truly enjoy the session as well, which for me makes the time spent serving Her even more meaningful. Thank You, Mistress Poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment