Friday, January 30, 2009

A Penitents Tale (by Miss Poison's slave martha)

Again, as always, the eternal hours of the endless day preceding our session were anxious, nervous, and exhilarating. Again, the muddle of confused, chaotic thought that was my mind was an impenetrable heart of darkness. Arriving, at last, i found myself twenty minutes too early to venture up. Somehow i managed through those long minutes. Passing up that long stairway, i came at last to that door, and knocking, was admitted to that magical world inside.

i was directed by the beautiful Mistress Poison down the hall to the room in which our meetings customarily took place. Accepting a token gift from her humble, and humbled, servant, Mistress Poison instructed me to dress and await Her return. Most of my outfit, save skirt, heels, and earrings, I already wore beneath my street clothes. My entire outfit consisted of a white cotton tee with some lace around the collar, a white bra, garter belt, panties, and neutral stockings.

Mistress Poison, re-entering the room, inspected the outfit and gave Her approval to the skirt (a flared, knee-length blue with a white floral pattern) and undergarments, with the exception of the hosiery, which she indicated for future reference should be either white or black, and most definitely not the beige i bore. She instructed me to kneel on the bench and to then place my hands together and lower them and my nose to the level of the bench. Mistress Poison procured a length of rope which she proceeded to use to very expertly and securely restrain my feet and ankles. i was quite taken by Her exquisite work in this regard, as the resulting bond was very firm, yet not in the least part cutting.

Mistress Poison seated her beauteous being upon the bench and directed me to lay across her lap. i obeyed, wriggling forward and prostrating myself, face down, across Her lap. My hands were quickly cuffed behind my back and a blindfold and gag followed. Mistress Poison pointed out that in my role as Her slave, Her servant, Her toy, i would only speak in response to a question asked, and should i wish to speak otherwise i would first obtain Her permission. Following these directives, Mistress Poison began a spanking. A gentle slapping hinted at the firmness that was to follow. The spanking progressed, escalated, with three paddling implements, slapping and pinching gradually warming my backside to a rosy, glowing heat. At times was the administration of this punishment so intense that i found myself near to tears. The sensation, inducing such an ecstasy of pain, of acute sensuality. i struggled against my bindings: to no avail i knew, but it seemed my only recourse. Mistress Poison, throughout this ordeal, continued to remind me of my place ~ to be seen and not heard, to act in the capacity of Her servant, and not in the pursuit of my own dirty little fantasies. On the verge of tears was i finally released from this punishment.

Leaving my feet bound, Mistress Poison released my hands and removed my gag. i had created quite a slobbering mess about the gag and upon the bench. This untidiness Mistress Poison allowed me to undo by providing supplies with which i was permitted to wipe clean the benches and the three paddles that moments earlier had been tantalizing my backside. Commanding me to pick up the gag, Mistress Poison, attaching a leash to my collared neck, led me, crawling, across the room where i was instructed to place the gag into the bathtub. i was then led to a small rug where i was instructed to lie down. The bindings restraining my feet were removed, and, using the same rope, Mistress Poison suspended my legs and ass into the air and tied them off to the cross-braces that towered overtop my head. Inverted, and asked how this particular position felt, i replied "helpless." A belt was procured and used to administer a strapping to my inner thighs -- a most excruciating torture. At each stroke i begged for mercy and apologized more and more profusely, and loudly, for my previous transgressions. Hauling me up higher in a position that i was able to touch myself, Mistress Poison poised herself over top of the line formed from my face, on the ground, through my crotch and up between my suspended legs. i touched myself, thanking Her for Her efforts in educating such a poor serving girl, and continuing my string of apologies. She began spitting upon my balls, my cock, and my thighs. i thanked Her again, and, encouraged, opened my mouth, ready to receive my juices and Her saliva. More spit followed, landing on my balls, cock, thighs, face, and mouth.... i held myself, not letting my pleasure explode... After what seemed a torturously long age, i made sure to catch my mess in my mouth ... milking as much as i could, catching most of it in my cock-hungry mouth.

Mistress Poison expressed Her pleasure with my performance, and commended me on my aim (as my mouth had caught the brunt of the outpouring). After graciously lowering me back down to the floor, i was permitted to clean up and dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment