Friday, March 27, 2009

A Session With Miss Poison...

i'm a 62 yr old man with a foot fetish. For years i fantasized about being forced to lick the feet of a Dominant woman. i finally got up the courage and got on line and found the TPE website. i read the bios and looked at the photos etc. Miss Poison seemed like the one for me, so i arranged an appt.

i arrived at the location at exactly the assigned time (no sense getting your Dominatrix angry). i knocked, the door opened and i entered...There she was, long black hair, dark brown eyes, ruby lips, flawless white skin encased in a shiny black vinyl dress. She was GORGEOUS, and i hadn't even checked out her feet yet. My heart was pounding...

"Take off your coat and shoes, then follow Me." i followed her to the bathroom and She told me to wash my hands thoroughly and take off as many clothes as i felt comfortable with. i left my underwear and socks on and opened the door. She looked at me smiled and said, "Why are you standing in My presence?" i dropped to all fours and crawled down the hallway to the next room, "the sling salon". She sat in the chair and said, "Kneel on that cushion, you're going to be there for a while."

I knelt in front of her and gazed at her feet, they were in a fishnet pattern stocking covered by an open toed shoe that was buckled up her thigh. She told me to remove her shoes and sniff her nylons... It was heaven, but short lived. She immediately handed me another pair of shoes to put on her feet, as soon as i had finished tying them She ordered me to start kissing them. It was fantastic-- i kissed licked and sucked her lovely shoes.

She ordered me to follow Her into the next room with the "St. Andrews Cross". Miss Poison walked to the counter and then placed a leather collar around my neck and snapped it shut...she whispered in my ear, "Do you know what you are?" "Your slave Mistress," i stammered. "Good boy," She purred, "now get up on that horse". i did and was promptly buckled in, and with even my collar connected to the horse, i was completely at Her mercy. She rubbed my bum and gave me a few spanks. She then informed me she wanted to give me a "rosy" bottom. She started lightly paddling my bottom and gradually the force intensified. She would peek by lifting my underwear and her comment was always the same, "No, not red yet". "Maybe this will heat things up," She said. She pulled down my drawers and sprayed some liquid on my bum. YIKES! That did indeed warm things up. That stuff plus the paddling my ass felt like it was on FIRE. "There, a nice shade of pink," She chuckled and undid me from my bonds.

Miss Poison then sat in a chair with a pitcher of water and two glasses beside her. i was ordered to pour her a glass."Remove my shoes," She said. "Smell my feet, do they smell different?" "They smell wonderful," was my reply. Miss Poison proceeded to place her nylon clad foot into the glass of water and she the shoved her foot into my gaping mouth. i sucked as hard as i could to drink all the water, and this process was repeated several times.

"I'm bored, remove your briefs," She stated. She shackled me to two spreader bars (one for my arms one for my legs). She got some tiny clothes pins and started placing them all over my body. When they were all in place she sat back down, took off her stockings and told me to suck her bare feet. As i was in a state of euphoria doing what i had been longing for she grabbed a riding crop and started whipping off the clips...To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment