Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Fantasy Story by Ms. Zea's Private Pet will.

A Fantastic Introduction to a Wonderful New Location…


After all my hours of anticipation i found myself standing before Ms. Zea, for the first time in Her new play space. And it really is quite a special setting: a tasteful, classy location that She has decorated with Her own very stylish touch. A most special occasion for me.

And as always, Ms Zea’s chosen wardrobe is a clue as to what role She will play in O/our session. i’m glad She chose to wear Her red satin bustier. Against Her fair skin and the black accoutrements and leather high heels She wore, She made a classic, stunning visual treat in that distinguished setting of Her new Studio.

Ms Zea starts O/our play with me in my customary position of respectful submission to Her authority. Undressed, kneeling in front of Her, eyes lowered and hands clasped behind my back. It still amazes me how easily I can be moved into such a blissful substate by something as simple as the closeness when I’m kneeling before Her, when She fastens the collar that She had made especially for me around my neck and then adds the tantalizing actions of playing with my nipples. It must be because Ms. Zea makes that activity such an intimate, sensual place for me to be that Her power over me becomes so complete. And it works every single time.

i have developed a newfound admiration for the versatility of the sling frame that is a major piece of Her play space equipment and the variety of ways Ms. Zea has utilized it with me. i have spent many heavenly hours bound in the full rubber sling in that frame as I was again Monday, leaving me open to whatever She desired. The actions of Ms Zea first using Her gloved fingers to explore my butt hole and then massaging my prostate had left me feeling so very much in Her control. Her skill and experience in this activity had me riding incredible sensations, closer and closer to but not being allowing over that crashing edge. Her expert manipulation of my bodies’ most sensuous part just kept going on and on. After what seemed like ages, when She started to use a fantastic P spot massager, I continued to float with those amazing sensations as my prostate was expertly milked.

It moved to a different experience when Ms. Zea altered that activity by adding the bite of a pair of vicious tit clamps on my nipples. i would venture to guess that those clamps were the most nasty pair She has used on me to date. Under Her skilful training, She has advanced my ability to endure ever increasing pain. And i do it because it pleases Her that i strive to accept Her play activities fully. With the clamps being secured tightly to the chain overhead, my nipples were painfully tormented by both the swinging motion She intentionally added to the sling and then by Her direct finger play, the pleasure of the prostate milking came at the cost of some severe shooting pain in my tortured nipples. It was clearly a delicious trade that She exacted from me. Always One to mix some pleasure with my punishment, She then displayed the intimate ownership that She holds over me when She shared sips of Her wine from Her lips. It is such an amazing mind space to be so fully dependant on Her, having eagerly turned all control over to Ms Zea.

my whole body still tingles when I think of that play.

That sling activity was so different to what i experienced when Ms Zea then removed me from the sling, had me stand while having my hands cuffed to the overhead spreader bar, legs tightly roped apart to the base of the frame. my nipples remained tortured with those biting alligator clamps but now weights were hung from my leather bound ball sack. It was while i was in that position that Her expert use of Her leather riding crop was clearly demonstrated, with two very round masses of welts forming on those sweet spots that She mentioned She so liked to hit. And the tenderness of my inner thighs to that cropping definitely provided some intense pain play without any great amount the exertion by Ms Zea. Her targeting of the weights on my now painfully stretched ball sack with Her crop added to the variety and intensity of the punishment I was being subjected to.

Her use of the black leather riding crop is so very much in a Lady or Governess of the House style, it being a graceful delicate looking instrument that can produce some immediate painful results. It complimented so well the attractive red silk bustier and the Her new classy surroundings. Like I mentioned in session (after asking and receiving permission to speak), the sight of Her hand on the black leather handle of the crop when using it was so erotic. I was mesmerized by Her actions with it. Plus Her frequent attention to my clamped nipples with the business end of the crop had me swaying from pain to pain. So much very intense stimulation, all over.

Ms Zea continued to build to that incredible session. She removed my arms from the overhead bar, then added the element of my arms now fastened together behind my back and then hoisted upwards with the frame pulley, in an application of strappado. With my head forced downwards, my backside was now more exposed to Her discipline. And the weights hung from my bound nut sack continued to provide a target for Her ridding cropping, to my continued mix of pain and pleasure. The application of the crop to a dozen vulnerable spots while i was positioned this way had me drifting along in continued painful bliss.

Then the previous amazing time of prostate milking was replaced by the forceful use of Her exquisite Red Strap-On, taking me hard and fully. my still secured arms had been lowered just enough to allow me to be bent over and on to the executioners table which She had moved into position within the frame. With Her hand reaching up and pulling back on my leather collar, Ms Zea proceeded to ride me, harder and deeper than ever before. i have never felt more like Her plaything, so totally Hers.

The mental and physical difference of that activity from my time in the sling was amazing. Two completely different feelings based on activity in one body location. The first was intimate and almost serene. The later activity, more raw, so out of my control, completely at Her mercy. And when, with Her Red Phallus still inside me, She leaned down against me, the feeling of the contact Her skin made with my back had the effect of making me surface mentally from one mind place, to identify and enjoy the contact with Her against my back, only to then lose it when She straightened and then have me fall back into the mindset of being taken again. Such an unbelievable range of physical and emotional feelings.

Ms. Zea had me firing on so many levels and still just kept me from massive sensory overload. That was without doubt, the most out of my control body and mind experience Ms Zea has led me through.

Then, being as thoughtful and caring as She is, i was allowed the chance to orally worship Her stocking encased toes while laying at Her feet. Fully enjoying the pleasures She had granted me in an incredible session. Then, She granted me even more pleasure by allowing me to touch myself while she softly whispered of a sensuous bathtub scenario that I had previously spoken of to Her...(but, that is another fantasy story!)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an incredible and detailed fantasy...I am just beginning as a slave but I hope one day I am able to be the pet that is treated like that...I love what I'm reading and I just wish I was more experienced to practice all of those things to that extent...keep it up! It turns me on so much me imagining myself as the pet in that story

    ReplyDelete