Saturday, March 27, 2010

Suspension Session PART ONE (by Ms Zea's will)




An unbelievable activity.

i have been one very lucky submissive over the last several years. In the times spent in play with Ms Zea, Her enthusiasm and skill in guiding me through an amazing variety of activities has opened up my interests in such a wide range of BDSM and Fetish interests, i have learned to follow wherever Ms Zea chooses to lead me.

my first visit many years ago started with my outlining my areas of interest (which by today’s list, was a very limited one for sure). After that first exciting session, Ms Zea has led me to experience such an incredible range of play activities. At the beginning, some of Her suggestions did bring out a degree of nervousness and apprehension. Like when She introduced me to my first needle play and suggested She pierce my nipples. my trust in Her had become complete and that session was so thrilling it still excites me when i remember it. (Now i am a piercing slut, with Ms Zea having advanced me along to multiple needles, in various body parts, within a variety of multiple bondage and discipline scenes. Oh so Good!)

It wasn’t long before i would check in post-session with Ms Zea and start by saying “That’s one of my favourite activities now!” That list of ‘favourite activities’ is now quite long AND varied. And Ms Zea can still suggest new activities that really are thrilling for me.

Last night, She introduced me to the art of Full Body Suspension. W/we had talked about this possibility in the past, starting from the time She suggested that She would love to get me into full suspension (this while i was fully bound and mummified in Her fantastic Sling). She has recently modified her sling frame to accommodate full suspension and i asked Her to consider this activity. And last night, an incredible session took place.

After the prerequisite period of me kneeling unclothed before Her in obedient submission, She started the activity by explaining what i would experience when i was in full suspension, which was important as i had never been fully suspended before. Her description was completely accurate. Her process of explaining this made the experience totally enjoyable. The amount of work She had to do to place me in suspension was in my mind overwhelming. With Her experience and skills though, She whistled through it. She explained at times why things were done a certain way, asked often about pressure points or pinching, changed a part of the rigging to allow for my better balance. Placed on my back on the rubber body sling, fully cocooned in the leather body bag, tightly bound in multiple wide leather straps and then having the numerous attached suspension ropes pulled tightly upwards to the multiple metal rings in the numerous overhead wooden cross beams of the frame, She stood by and asked if i was ready to be fully suspended. i was feeling so amazing being fully encased and bound as i was, i stated i didn’t think i could feel better. Ms Zea chuckled and said “you will My pet” as She snapped off the metal connectors holding the rubber sling in place.

i dropped maybe two inches but the sensation of floating was immediate. It was mind blowing. The hidden fear I had of dropping, of the rigging suddenly breaking and me crashing uncontrollably to the floor slowly melted away as my body acclimatized to the feeling of hanging freely. My mind was awash with excitement, at my helplessness, the feeling of being sheathed head to foot in leather bondage, floating back and forth as Ms Zea walked around my suspended body, checking Her rope work while checking me, in total control of anything and everything that was going to happen to me. Ms Zea placed a soft spandex hood on me, and added some more suspension support for my head. Touching me through the leather body bag, Her contact with me not only added its own rush with Her closeness but She made my body gently move by swinging from the ends of the rigging. i felt I was hanging in this place for Her amusement only. And She was quite adept at taking advantage of my helplessness, ensuring my predicament was constantly changing. Time became a blur as I floated there, never knowing what would happen next.

To further use me as Her toy, Ms Zea then sat across my leather encased suspended body and used me as Her personal swing. In Her pre-session discussion with me about suspension, Ms Zea had covered the need to use my body muscles while suspended, particularly my core muscles to get the maximum out of this experience. Her guidance in this made the experience so enduring. After a length of time, where Ms Zea had relaxed back against the ropes and caused my body to swing gently back and forth underneath Her, She asked if I was doing “OK?”, my answered gushed out “Absolutely”. I wanted to be kept in that position forever. To be used that way by Her was breathtaking for me.

Ms Zea wisely gauged the amount of time of the strain that my unaccustomed body could handle being in held in full suspension. She expertly lowered me and proceeded to untie, unbind and unwrap my blissed out body.

I have never had an experience like that. After standing up, my body started to feel the endorphins that had been released, causing that old familiar twitch of excitement from head to toe.

Ms Zea then placed a full leather mat on the floor, smiled wickedly at me and said “ Now, there is something else I have wanted to do to you for some time. Lay down on your back on the mat!” After I assumed the position She had given me, She proceeded to use ropes to bind first my left wrist to my drawn up left ankle and then repeated the process with my right limbs. My legs were now pulled up, knees close to my chest, legs forced spread open, with me being full immobilized. Hooded, I could only hear Ms Zea as She walked around my hogtied body. i didn’t see the implement being used to trace patterns across my exposed body, only felt what I believed was the cold leather end of a riding crop (quickly becoming a toy of choice at the experienced hands of Ms Zea.) my nipples became hard to the light slapping of the crop against them. I must have levitated off the floor when that same leather slapper made contact with my exposed, shaved ball sack. But heavy punishment wasn’t part of Ms Zea’s plan tonight, She seemed content making me gasp and flinch whenever She made contact with a different part of my body. Asking me the rhetorical question of whether I enjoyed my role as Her plaything, She then used her beautiful stocking covered foot to lightly trample my tender spots and allowing me the chance to smell and worship Her foot through my hood.

Ms Zea started to untie me from that painful rope bondage just as my body started to twitch uncontrollably. She is so good at knowing when my limits have been reached, at times even before I do. During O/our post session unwind, I again recognized how really good Ms Zea was at the activities She chose for O/our playtime. Sitting there i felt the after-effects of those two amazing bondage sessions i had just shared with Her, waves of endorphins surging through me. No discipline this time, just tight bondage and total control over me when happily placed into the hands of such a special Person.

Wow. Another experience added to my list of favourite activities ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment