Friday, March 19, 2010

New Focus for The Toronto Power Exchange--Quality over Quantity

As I desire to share the best in BDSM for another 20+ years, I have decided to make some large changes to the way The TPE is organized:



1) Dominatrixes: Only the highest quality & genuine lifestyle Mistresses who are exceptionally skilled, passionate and dedicated to sharing sincere BDSM, Fetish & Fantasy. There are now only 3 Mistress on The TPE website, each of whom has a minimum of 15 years of genuine BDSM lifestyle experience, and deeply enjoy allowing select gentlemen access into Our world of superb BDSM play.

2) Dungeon: Offering My private, luxurious, extraordinarily equipped BDSM Playspace in a central, discreet, upscale and comfortable location. Therefore, I have set up My most gorgeous "Dungeon" to date in My uptown Toronto Pied-à-Terre in the elite neighbourhood of Forest Hill.

For images of My new Pied-à-Terre Playspace, you may view My website@ http://www.canadiandomination.com/playrooms.html , or for more images-->My free gallery @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/torontopowerexchange/ (where you may also view real and graphic private BDSM play/session pictures by requesting to be My flickr contact--free and anonymous).

3) Domination: Superior sensual adventures with those who deserve the most experienced, elegant, engaged, equipped, private, safe, upscale, and sincere BDSM Fetish & Fantasy experience. This means that the common "House of Domination" model of many Dommes and multiple rooms is not offered; while a more exclusive philosophy of select Dominas in a quality playspace are available to discriminating gentlemen who know better, want better and deserve better...

No comments:

Post a Comment